About GRC Mechanical Services
Review Score as of 3/21/23
GRC Mechanical Services was established in 1948 as a refrigeration service organization. Today, we are a full-service HVAC/R mechanical contractor with many long-time and loyal commercial and residential clients. We think that fact speaks to the uncompromising quality of our work. GRC Mechanical Services is owned and operated by two professional engineers who are cousins, Fred G. Russenberger, Jr., PE. and John P. Russenberger, PE.
GRC Mechanical is a 5-Time Winner of the Carrier® President’s Award.
President’s Awards are presented annually to an elite group of Carrier dealers who exemplify the company’s model for operational excellence, business effectiveness and delivering the best in cutting-edge technology to consumers. Carrier also awards dealers who are committed to providing excellent customer service and who are dedicated to the Carrier brand. Winners go above and beyond the call of duty in the industry with a dependable, customer-focused work ethic.
Learn More About Our Service, Engineering, & Installation Departments
Through our Service Department, we provide technical solutions that promote a relationship and instill confidence with our clients. This is the foundation for the Engineering Department's design-build services. Eighty percent of our installation work comes from our existing clients for whom we design the entire system or are called upon to comment on their existing design. Our Installation Department will then utilize its duct fabrication and installation, rigging, pipe fitting, plumbing, and control wiring capabilities to complete the task.
Licenses & Affiliations
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- North American Technician Excellence
- NJ HVACR License: 19HC00091600
- Rockland County Mechanical Contractor License: P-1633
- Professional Engineering Licenses: 40297, 29109
- Plumbing License: 12650
At GRC Mechanical Services, we work hard for our commercial and residential customers.
We always strive to provide our customers with the information they need. Learn more about the ways we can serve you below:
- Breathe Easy Maintenance Plan: A comprehensive maintenance plan designed to help improve your comfort as well as your system’s efficiency.
- Financing: Need help paying for your heating and cooling needs? Learn more about our special financing.
- Special Offers: For sales and specials on our products and services, visit our Special Offers page often.
- Careers: Considering a career in the HVAC industry? We may have just the opportunity you’re looking for!
Contact Us: Touch base with us - visit this page for contact information.